Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 PM experience.
- Distribution Centre / Industrial project experience desirable.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or similar.
- Good client facing skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.