Quality Control Manager.
£55,000 - £60,000
job description.Our client are a market leading modular construction company who are looking for Quality Control Manager to join their team on a permamant basis.
This is a hybrid working role, with great rates available.
- Ensuring high quality standards are consistently met and maintained.
- Improving efficiency ad excellence across the business.
- Developing and implementing quality processes and practices for the company.
- Monitoring, advising and reporting on the performance of quality of the products developed in the factory.
- Working with the supply chain to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Happy to travel UK wide for work
- Ideally around 10 years experience working in a quality management role
- Experience working in the Off-site Construction sector would be beneficial
- A relatable Quality Management and Engineering qualification is desired
Build Space has a great relationship with this client, if you are an experienced Quality Control Manager please contact Meera Patel of Build Space's Modular Space Team.