Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Procurement of all sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Reporting upline to Managing QS / Commercial Director
- Pricing of all contract variations / CVRs.
- Working on final accounts.
Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience working for leading Main Contractors.
- Major project experience.
- Degree Educated in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- RICS - Desirable.