£275 - £300 per hour
job description.One of our Industrial build clients, has asked us to supply them with an energetic and experienced Site Engineer for a new build warehouse in the Harrow area. They specialise in new build, and refurbishment projects in the Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors with projects ranging from £5 - £20m in value. This project is £13m and they require an Engineer for 5 months on this scheme, but if you perform well there will be various other projects to move on to in the region.
Site Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out Client's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Director and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
Site Engineer experience required:
- Engineering related degree (or similar).
- Minimum 3 years of Site Engineer experience working on projects £10m+ in value - Ideally Warehouses.
- Good Main Contractor Experience.
- CSCS Card.
Our client offers quality project work, excellent career development opportunities and great salaries and packages to all staff.
If interested in this Site Engineer position, e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: email@example.com.