£450 - £500 per day
job description.× Contact Company Candidate Ideal Jobs Match a Job A knockout Senior Planner position working for one of the UK's leading Civils & Infrastructure Main Contractors. Our client has asked us to supply them with a Primavera P6 Planner to help value load a major Flood Defence project. We are looking for a Senior Planner to load a QS' commercial plans into P6. This is a working from home project for an initial 6 weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Senior Planner roles & responsibilities:
- Creating a P6 plan to reflect the cost / commercial plan for the project
- Working closely with the Commercial Team to understand and capture their numbers
- Planning contingency programmes in case of commercial changes
- Making any amends that need making through course of project
Senior Planner experience required:
- Minimum 10 years Primavear P6 planning experience
- Tier 1 Main Contractor experience
- Major Civils & Infrastructure project experience
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
Excellent rates of pay available. For full details contact Dominic Coyne at our Bankside HQ.
Close Match Back Add in JobDiva Saving Record to JobDiva... Close